[tin-users] Piping/Printing message looks odd TODO

Dennis Preiser dennis at d--p.de
Sun Apr 3 20:07:44 CEST 2016

On Fri, Apr 01, 2016 at 04:14:23PM -0400, Glenn Spell wrote:
> I completed setting the cmd_line var to FALSE for all stdout
> messages.  I reverted some code from the previous patch that
> wouldn't work well in some edge cases.  I've re-enabled the
> progress meter for feeding articles, calling show_progress()
> directly and reworking the progress_mesg var in feed.c.  I
> added command to the new piped to message.  I've prevented the
> progress meter from running backwards.  I finished reworking
> the screen redraws in feed.c.
>
> If this is satisfactory please apply this patch to 2.3.3.

When piping an article to 'pgpverify -test' the screen with the result
of pgpverify is messed up after aplying this patch. Here is a
screenshot:

	<http://d--p.de/tmp/2016-04-03.png>

Whithout this patch (plain 2.3.3) I cannot see that screen at all. It
seems to be that tin no longer waits for a key ("Press <RETURN> to
continue...").

Dennis