[tin-users] Reload for new articles from within Group Level

Joe joe.on.list at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:33:34 CET 2019

Hi all!
Lets say I'm at Group Level Tin screen, the one with all  thread of
that group listed.
If I want to check for new messages in that group, I have to:
- press left arrow and switch to "Groups Overview Level"
- then press "Y" (upper y) to reread "Active File", so that the number
of articles near each group listed is updated and encreased if there
are actually new articles.
- press "right arrow" to re-enter in the group I was before
- and finally select the interested thread and right arrow on it to
show its overview level and so on.

Is there a way to re-read active file from within Group Level? Without
the need to leave the gorup, press Y and re-enter again?

Hope my question is clear enough, thanks in advance!
Bye!   :)