[tin-users] Newsgroup won't just die already

Christopher Conforti christopher at conforti.xyz
Sat May 7 19:57:18 CEST 2022

Hi list,

I'm a new user. Something is happening with my tin that I think is super
weird. There's a particular newsgroup--which exists nowhere on my hard
drive, in any .*rc file or anything like that--that nonetheless keeps
showing up in my list and, even weirder, it *always* shows up as a
newly-created group, even when it is in my .newsrc. No matter what I do,
I simply cannot get this thing to stop showing up in my list.

Anyone have this happen? Is it actually an issue on my end, or do I need
to talk to my provider?

Cheers!

--
Christopher Conforti <christopher at conforti.xyz>